In addition to the Miles and Fare widgets built into individual Daily Deals, we now have the global search widget that allows to select origin, departure, and time for the flight deals you are looking for. Additionally, the search widget is equipped with pay method, airline, and class filters.
How to Use
- Launch the search widget.
- Select the From, To, and When parameters for your search.
- On the right hand side, use the Pay By, Airlines, and Classes filters to narrow down your search. Miles filter will allow to select your preferred miles program.
- Filter by Mileage Cost Amount and Filter by Fare Amount sliders allow to further narrow down your search.
- Click on the search result of interest to expand it.
- For Miles deals you can learn how to buy miles (Save Cash tab), compare different miles programs (Save Miles tab), check travel dates availability (Availability tab), and see possible connections (Connections tab). The More Details button will take you to the corresponding Daily Deal article.
- For Cash deals you will see a table with Fare, Origin, Destination, and Airline options. You can sort deals by clicking on the column header. The More Details button will take you to the corresponding Daily Deal. How to Book will guide you through the booking process, and Get Deal will take you straight to Google Flights to book your ticket.