FCF is using latest web technologies to deliver a cutting edge experience to our members and visitors. We highly recommend using the latest version of any browser when browsing firstclassflyer.com.
Older versions of Safari (either on macOS or iOS) may prevent you from using firstclassflyer.com due to their incompatibility with latest web technologies and protocols. We highly recommend updating Safari on your Mac and/or updating iOS on your mobile device.
If you are still experiencing issues after updating macOS / iOS, or if for any reasons you are unable to update your operating system(s), please follow the steps below:
On an iPhone / iPad
Please follow Apple's instructions here.
On a Mac
- Launch Safari.
- Click Safari in the menu bar and select Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click on the Manage Website Data... button.
- Use the search bar to search for firstclassflyer.com
- Highlight firstclassflyer.com in the main window.
- Click on the Remove button.
- Click Done.
- Quit and re-lauch Safari.